The Interviewer Workshop focused on survey interviewers and their effects on total survey error. It brought together an international group of leading academic, government, and industry researchers and practitioners for an intense discussion of interviewer-related research. This three-day workshop took place February 26-28, 2019 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Workshop organizers include:
- Kristen Olson, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Jennifer Dykema, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Allyson Holbrook, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Frauke Kreuter, University of Maryland/JPSM/University of Mannheim
- Jolene Smyth, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Brady West, University of Michigan
To meet the goals of the workshop, participation in the workshop discussion was by invitation only.
Workshop abstracts and slides can be found in the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Digital Commons. An edited volume featuring 23 chapters on survey interviewing which resulted from the efforts of this workshop can be found and purchased here.
Funding for the workshop was provided by the National Science Foundation (SES-1758834), the Charles Cannell Fund for Survey Methodology, and the Rensis Likert Fund in Research in Survey Methodology