The Interviewer Workshop will focus on survey interviewers and their effects on total survey error. It will bring together an international group of leading academic, government, and industry researchers and practitioners for an intense discussion of interviewer-related research. This three-day workshop will take place February 26-28, 2019 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Workshop organizers include:
- Kristen Olson, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Jennifer Dykema, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Allyson Holbrook, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Frauke Kreuter, University of Maryland/JPSM/University of Mannheim
- Jolene Smyth, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Brady West, University of Michigan
To meet the goals of the workshop, participation in the workshop discussion is by invitation only.
Funding for the workshop is provided by the National Science Foundation (SES-1758834), the Charles Cannell Fund for Survey Methodology, and the Rensis Likert Fund in Research in Survey Methodology